Nokia Device Status is a self-diagnosis tool that allows you to collect detailed system information both from your PC and your S60 device. Your current device configuration and phone settings are presented in a detailed summary, which you can use to determine the exact cause, if you run into problems.
With Nokia Device Status, you can save all the collected information to a file, and you can send the file to customer care services for closer inspection and analysis.
Collected data from your PC includes:
* Operating system
* Language of the operating system vs. that of Nokia PC Suite
* Version of Nokia PC Suite currently installed on your PC
* Drivers required to connect your phone to your PC
* Local time zone
* Log files created by Nokia PC Suite
* Regional and language settings
Collected data from your phone includes:
* Device model
* IMEI code of the phone
* Device memory and any available memory card
* Profiles and themes used on the phone
* Locations used to store data on the phone
After installation, you can access the application both from your phone and from your PC.
· PC with Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit, each). Nokia PC Suite (6.84 or newer) or Nokia Nseries PC Suite needs to be installed on your PC.
· Tested with all Nokia Eseries devices. Should work with all Nokia devices based on S60 3rd Edition.