Synchronize any database such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, MySQL or any ODBC Compliant databases with SmartPhone Contacts. Transfer any database contents to SmartPhone contacts or vice versa. One unique feature is that you can transfer data to specific category of Contacts such as Business, Personal etc.
Create new database profile using New Profile... wizard. Select Sync Type either "Desktop Database Overwrite/Adds SmartPhone Contacts" or "SmartPhone Contacts Overwrite/Adds Desktop Database" or "Import SmartPhone Contacts data to desktop as a CSV file". In the New profile wizard, select desktop database, tables, fields etc. SmartPhone Contacts Synchronizer will show the database preview to be transferred to the SmartPhone Contacts according to mapped fields.
"Desktop Database Overwrite/Adds SmartPhone Contacts" profile will allow you to transfer database contents to SmartPhone Contacts, whereas "SmartPhone Overwrite/Adds Desktop Database" profile will transfer SmartPhone Contacts contents in to database.
While creating a database profile, you can select either a single table or multiple tables. Click on "Filters" button to apply filters. You can map the custom database fields to SmartPhone Contacts fields.
After synchronization, according to this field mapping, the data will be transfer to SmartPhoneContacts or vice versa.
Here are some key features of "SmartPhone Contacts Synchronizer":
· Supports Microsoft Access, FoxPro, Oracle, SQL Server, dBase, MySQL and Any ODBC Compliant Database.
· Overwrite or adds any database to SmartPhone Contacts or vice versa.
· Overwrite or adds any database to any specific category of SmartPhoneContacts or vice versa.
· Other SmartPhone categories data will not be affected while synchronizing any database with the specific category.
· Keep database synchronized with SmartPhone Contacts.
· Transfer data from multiple tables.
· Import SmartPhone Contacts data to desktop as a Comma Separated Values file (CSV file), Category based data can also be imported.
· Apply any SQL Select queries on database to limit the records.
· On PC: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003
· On SmartPhone: Windows Mobile 5.0