FileXchange allow people to map the Hard Disk drive of your pc and the network drive of your network and you can also share files between your mobile and your FTP Server. This application will help you to manage files and folder on your mobile phone , with an easy and user friendly interface will let you control the files , directory , task management and memory of your Symbian devices.
One of the most important features for FileXchange is to enable user not only to browse the folder of their mobile (so in this case this application can be used as a standalone) but also in a client-server envoirment will enable user to map , browse and navigate files and folder from your Home and office pc's directly from your smartphone.
FileXchange to be used must be installed on both pc and smartphone device in the case the user want to install it using this feature, if the user instead want to use as a standalone he don't need to install the server side (formally the pc side).
FileXchange is the final solution for people who want to share, files, documents , music, logos and image from/to their network pc of your home/office and the smartphone.
FileXchange is an application that enables a mobile phone user to access the phone's internal file system and the file system of a remote PC via the Internet.
Here are some key features of "FileXchange (UIQ)":
· browsing both local and remote file systems in a unified way;
· launching applications and documents;
· copying, moving, renaming, deleting files and viewing/changing their attributes;
· creating folders;
· searching for files;
· sending files via Infrared, Bluetooth, MMS and e-mail;
· viewing disk space information;
· managing running applications in the phone.
· Copy files from PC to Smartphone
· Copy files from Smartphone to PC
· Copy files From/To Smartphone and FTP Server.
· Browse the network of your office
· UIQ Device