Link2SD is an application which allows users with rooted Android 1.6+ phones to move applications to the SD card.
It functions in a way similar to apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card's second partition but differs in two ways. First, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select the applications that you want to move. Second, it is an application, which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with a few clicks.
It also provides native apps2sd features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability. It uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition. It can break some apps if they are not meant to be moved to the SD card (Such as Widgets).
· Android 1.6 or later
· root permission
· a second partition on your SD card
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a bug which caused the second partition can not be detected on some devices
· added obb size info of the apps
· some bugfixes and optimizations
· added Albanian translation and updated some translations