Root Browser Lite 2.2.3
Root Browser is a file manager for both rooted and non-rooted Android devices.
Root Browser is a file manager for both rooted and non-rooted Android devices, wih a beautiful interface and lots of useful features. For rooted phones, it gives you access to all of Android's file system. You can select multiple files and batch copy, move, zip, delete, tar. An sqlite database viewer is also included.
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- Explore apk, zip & jar files
- Change file permissions and ownership
- View and edit any file
- sqlite explorer (view by apps or explore any database)
- Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
- Create and delete directories (folders).
- Send files by email.
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Install zips using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
- Bookmark any folder
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Change the theme (double tap home button)
- Sort by name, size & date
- Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
- Search for files or folders
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.0
- Confirm popup when deleting files
- Home screen shortcuts for any folder
- Prompt to overwrite if file exists when pasting
- When zipping multiple files zip them into a single zip instead of multiple zips