A text editor for XAML. At first, it looks like nothing more than a page with a text box, but it is much more for a number of reasons:
· It renders the XAML you type as live objects (including any interactivity)
· It provides XAML-specific auto-completion via a custom text suggestions bar (somewhat like Intellisense)
· It has a menu of samples to aid in experimentation
· It enables you to email your XAML (in case you come up with something you want to save)
· It shows error information for invalid XAML in an unobtrusive way
The custom text suggestions bar is vital for making this app usable, as without it common XAML characters like angle brackets, the forward slash, quotes, and curly braces are buried in inconvenient locations. With this bar, you don’t normally need to leave the first page of keyboard keys unless you are typing numbers.
Note: This application is granted data connection access simply to enable you to reference images from the web in your own XAML.
· Windows Phone 7
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 1.1 adds text wrapping to work around horizontal scrolling difficulty.