This digital edition of the United States Code, Title 11, Bankruptcy, as amended by The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005, is extensively indexed, hyper-linked and full of features for instant access to any Section or term.
The amendments made by this Act represent the most sweeping overhaul of the bankruptcy code in more than two decades.
Generally, the amendments shall take effect 180 days after the date of enactment (October 17, 2005), however some provisions are effective immediately.
The publication contains a comprehensive table summarizing exceptions.
With the best text compression, you can carry your whole law library in your Handheld or Laptop computer anywhere you go. The Rules were carefully compiled directly from primary sources for greater accuracy.
You can also access your LawPDA eBooks with all the same great features on your Desktop or Laptop computer with iSilo 4.x for Windows!
Requires iSilo 4.x registered to use all features.
Here are some key features of "Title 11 U.S.C. Bankruptcy":
· Table of contents and chapter indexes which can be accessed from anywhere in the eBook.
· Table containing exceptions to effective dates.
· Text is specially formatted and subdivided for easy reading.
· Add your own marks and bookmarks.
· Manage your LawPDA eBooks from your memory card.
· Hi-Res and Extended Screen support.
Multiple ways to find and access any Section or concept:
· Table of Contents
· Customizable Search
· Palm OS 3.2
· 269KB RAM