Works of James Fenimore Cooper - indulge yourself with the best classics literature on Your PDA. Navigate easily to any poem from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases.
Table of Contents
James Fenimore Cooper's Biography
List of Works Included in this Collection
Cooper's writings in chronological order
Afloat and Ashore; or the Adventures of Miles Wallingford, a Sea Tale
Autobiography of a Pocket-Handkerchief
The Headsman or, The Abbaye des Vignerons
Homeward Bound: or The Chase: a Tale of the Sea
Home as Found: Sequel to Homeward Bound
Jack Tier; or The Florida Reef
The Lake Gun
The Last of the Mohicans; A narrative of 1757
Miles Wallingford, Sequel to "Afloat and Ashore"
Ned Myers or, a Life Before the Mast
Pathfinder; or, The Inland Sea
The Pioneers; or, The Sources of the Susquehanna
Recollections of Europe
The Red Rover
A Residence in France
Satanstoe; or, The Littlepage Manuscripts, A Tale of The Colony
The Sea Lions or, The Lost Sealers
The Spy, A Tale of The Neutral Ground
Tales for Fifteen, or, Imagination and Heart
The Two Admirals
The Water-Witch; or, the Skimmer of the Seas
The Wept of Wish-Ton-Wish
Wyandotte or, The Hutted Knoll
Here are some key features of "Works of James Fenimore Cooper (Symbian)":
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases
· Make bookmarks, notes, highlights
· Access the e-book anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop.
· MobiPocket Reader
· Author's biography and free stories in the trial version.