VirtueBible FE description
VirtueBible is an application designed for the Android platform to help you read and study the Scripture anytime anywhere.
VirtueBible is an application designed for the Android platform to help you read and study the Scripture anytime anywhere. VirtueBible is engineered to be easy-to-use and features an intuitive user interface to help your study of the Scripture effective as well as enjoyable, instead of getting in your way.
Here are some key features of "VirtueBible FE":
- Touch and Trackball navigation. You can swipe left or right across the screen to get to the next or previous chapter while you are reading the Bible. When you swipe, the screen will animate the transition to the next or previous chapter to give you the natural feeling of flipping a page. You can also use the trackball on your device to navigate through the application. While you are reading the bible, you can go to specific chapter and verse just by clicking on the book name or the chapter number at the header bar above the screen.
- BulletMultiple Bible translations. You can use VirtueBible with multiple bible translations, such as the KJV, ASV, and other translations that will be added in the future. To use the bibles, you will need to install it. You can do that using the ‘Manage Bibles’ menu from the home screen. If you have installed multiple translations of the Bible, you can easily switch between the translations, by clicking the translation name at the header bar above the screen.
- BulletBookmarks. Bookmarks is a handy feature that let you save part of a book chapter or verses that speaks to your heart, and make it easily accessible for later use.
- BulletSearch. With the search feature, you can quickly find the texts in the Bible based on part of the words or phrase that you have in mind. You can customize your search by adjusting certain options, and you can also specify the scope of your search, whether you are searching only in the Old Testament, New Testament, or all books of the Bible.
- BulletHistory. All the verses that you go to, by selecting the book, chapter and verse, are recorded in the history. You can easily trace back the verses that you have been visiting, by following through the history list.
- BulletCustomizable book list. You can choose whether you prefer to use the grid view or the list view of the book list.