The Bluestreak Mobile application lets users of Project Bluestreak from Autodesk Labs easily collaborate with their Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) project teams from anywhere. On the job site or at a client meeting, Bluestreak delivers the latest team communications and automated notifications from Autodesk design applications and web services.
With Bluestreak Mobile you can:
Communicate with your project team in real-time
· View and send messages that are automatically shared with your project team.
· Access contact information for all team members.
Review consolidated project activities from anywhere
· View a chronological stream of all team communications and application notifications.
· Filter your activity stream by project team.
· See automated notifications from Autodesk Revit Worksharing from your team.
· See automated notifications for Autodesk Buzzsaw files.
View designs and documents shared from Bluestreak File Sharing
· Download files directly from notifications in the activity stream.
· View DWG and DXF files with the AutoCAD WS app.
· View office documents by opening files with popular productivity apps.
If you are not a Bluestreak user already, you can learn more and sign up for your free Autodesk Project Bluestreak account at bluestreak.autodesk.com
· iOS 4.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad