Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and if you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or see where your packages are on a map.
Delivery Status supports more than 30 services, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from Amazon, Apple, Adobe, and Google Checkout, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries, visit junecloud.com/services for details.)
If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Delivery Status will track the site and let you know when it changes.
If you create a Junecloud account, you can update your tracking numbers from any web browser, or sync with our Dashboard widget for Mac.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved sign in for Amazon and Google accounts that require verification.
· "Sort by date" improvements.
· When a map location is not found, you now have the option of dropping a pin to manually set the location.
· Map errors on iPhone are much less obtrusive.
· Fixed a bug where the online view wouldn't always update.
· Fixed some possible crashes, particularly with the map view in iOS 6.
· Fixed a bug with adjusting map locations in older versions of iOS.