Lync 2010 for iPhone extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Here are some key features of "Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone":
· View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
· Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
· Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
· Lync 2010 for iPhone provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes