PDF Quick Sign is a powerful software tool for working with PDF documents and forms which allows commenting on ready PDF documents, filling forms, signing legal documents such as contracts or notices and sharing processed PDF documents via email or Dropbox.
You can work with PDF documents received by email or via iTunes file sharing, loaded from Dropbox folders and opened from any application which generates PDF files such as PDF PROvider.
PDF Quick Sign makes it easy to sign different documents – just save a copy of your signature for using it later in PDF documents. Saved signature can be resized and placed in the required area of any PDF form or contract by couple of taps.
With the PDF Quick Sign you can fill out any kind of PDF forms. Open a form and add text where required. Moreover, this way you can mark or comment any area in already filled documents.
PDF Quick Sign provides capability to change pages order and split filled documents so you can create a new file from the previously generated forms and send back only what was already processed. Any document can be uploaded to Dropbox right from the application or simply sent via e-mail.
Here are some key features of "PDF Forms":
· Get PDF documents from any application using Open In, from iTunes or Dropbox folders
· Manage PDF documents using folders
· Sign legal documents (contracts, notices, etc.)
· Fill out various forms
· Mark and comment any text or image in any PDF document
· Split any PDF documents into separate PDF files
· Share ready PDFs via e-mail or Dropbox
· iOS 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug with email attachment sending