It is always good to have a reliable dictionary within reach.
While reading, writing or simply communicating, we come across new or forgotten words and expressions all the time.
Was it harrass or harass? Recieve or receive? Priviledge or privilege? And what exactly does unabridged mean?
The BEIKS English Dictionary is a compact and handy helper to the hungry and always improving minds.
Hundreds of thousands mobile users across all major mobile platforms are enjoying it since 1999 and now that it is available for RIM's BlackBerry so can you!
· BlackBerry OS 4.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen)
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)