Bing Dictionary for Windows Phone is an English-Chinese dictionary which is published by Microsoft. It supports Local/Online E/C and C/E dictionary look up, particularly nice features like Smart Index, Search Suggestions and more.
Here are some key features of "Bing Dictionary":
· Local/Online dictionary: Local dictionary contains 100,000 frequently-used English and Chinese words. Online dictionary provides more words, sentences and voice.
· Smart Index: Creative Smart Index matches incomplete words and their inflections. Quick-definition is also provided for convenience. Try to input ”better”?
· Click-to-Lookup: Don’t like the phone keyboard? Try two clicks to start a new search: First click a word in definitions or sentences, then click the search button.
· Search Suggestion: uncertain of spelling? Online dictionary provides search candidates of similar spelling or pronunciation to your input.
· Machine Translate: online dictionary mode supports machine translation. Input a long sentence to try the latest Microsoft translation engine between Chinese and English.
· Themes and Fonts: UI themes, Chinese or English user interface, and different font sizes for comfortable reading experience.
· Search history: save your history for recent queries, easily review and traffic-saving.
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed query performance issue