Pordic (English - Portuguese - English) is a free dictionary software for your Palm Organizer. The program's name stands for Portable Dictionary.
The English - Portuguese dictionary contains 1,226 words
The Portuguese - English dictionary contains 1,453 words
To run Pordic on your Palm, install the program (Pordic.prc) and at least one dictionary (the pdb files). If you already have installed an older version of Pordic please removed it first, including all dictionary files.
NOTE: Pordic does not work correctly on newer Palm models (Tungsten, LifeDrive) with resolutions higher than 320 x 320.
Here are some key features of "Pordic (English - Portuguese - English)":
· Fast search in big word list
· High data compression leaving more space for other applications
· Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
· Most recently looked up words list
· Flash Cards to study vocabularies
· Copy/Paste Functionality
· Palm OS 3.5 or higher