XXI Century Dictionaries are based on the latest research, considering traditional and the most recent Russian linguistic approaches. The dictionaries reflect all changes and processed that have been taking place in the Russian language for several decades. Strict professional requirements for authors, mandatory expert appraisal by Russian Academy of Sciences, highly qualified editorial and publishing preparation provide the highest level of dictionaries.
The Russian Spelling Dictionary for Windows Mobile, presented in a series of "XXI Century Dictionaries" is based on deep linguistic research in spelling and is the most comprehensive of the modern spelling dictionaries. Authors of the dictionary observe longstanding traditions in the domestic lexicography. Words in the dictionary are given in their regulatory writing, with accent and necessary grammatical information. Dictionary database contains around 164,000 entries, 180,000 words and phrases, including new vocabulary, which appeared in use in recent years.
Here are some key features of "Talking Russian Spelling Dictionary for Windows Mobile":
· Browse the dictionary with the touch of a finger! Improved and intuitive touch oriented dictionary interface lets you use the dictionary with only your finger-tips (available only for phones with touch screens).
· Check correct word pronunciation with Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of native speakers.
· Read books, documents and web-pages just from your PDA and quickly translate unknown words without leaving your active application by using the Resident Module. All translations are provided in pop-up windows while reading books, documents and web-pages.
· Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with help of built-in Morphology Module. Word forms are also provided.
· Enter the words on your native language easier using on-screen Virtual Keyboard for more than 25 languages (available only for phones with non-touch screens).
· Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using the dictionary. Check yourself with the words you have added to Flash Cards from the dictionary.
· List of similar words in case of misspelling.
· Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
· Keep your SlovoEd dictionary always up-to-date. New Online Update feature lets you know of updated dictionary versions available for download and you can also set up frequency of update check.
· Discover new dictionaries and download it directly to your device with the built-in Online dictionary catalog.
· Windows Mobile 5/6.x