Poetry, and discussions of it, have a long history. Early attempts to define poetry, such as Aristotle's Poetics, focused on the uses of speech in rhetoric, drama, song, and comedy. Later attempts concentrated on features such as repetition, verse form and rhyme, and emphasized the aesthetics which distinguish poetry from prose. From the mid-20th century, poetry has sometimes been more loosely defined as a fundamental creative act using language. Digital poetry is a modern form.
Here are some key features of "Famous Anniversary Poems":
· Found a poem that inspired you? Share it with your friends via E-mail, Facebook or SMS.
· Don’t know what to read? Shake the iPhone to get a ‘random’ poem.
· Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use our search feature.
· Want to mark your place so you can resume reading next time? Use the bookmark option.
· Need to browse? The poems are neatly organized for your convenience.
· Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
· iPhone OS 3.0 or later