HandyCards represents the ultimate learning environment for the Palm OS. Regardless of what you want, HandyCards can do it. Single-question, single-answer testing? Can do it. True/false or multiple-choice tests? Can do that too. Want even more, such as advanced testing algorithms? HandyCards can do this too. HandyCards now has new testing modes, testing statistics, and an improved testing interface, all to make studying more efficient and enjoyable.
Here are some key features of "HandyCards (Palm OS)":
· Enter and edit questions directly within HandyCards
· Enter and edit questions on your desktop computer and then transfer to handheld
· Last test file can be auto-loaded when HandyCards starts
· Preferences can be saved between sessions
· Duplicate searching to identify repeat questions
· Searching to identify question subsets for inclusion or exclusion
· Swapping of questions and answers (Great for learning languages!)
· Temporary removal of questions to allow focusing on questions needing more attention
· Test scoring
· Unlimited questions
· Unlimited question length
· Merging multiple test files
· Change text fonts in questions and answers
· Cut/Copy/Paste clipboard access
· Available HTML help file
· Split-screen or full-screen testing
· Modified multiple choice testing
· Position tracking to allow closing and reopening to the previous position.
· Palm OS 3.1 or newer
· The demo files have a few features disabled, such as only being able to view 10 flashcards and not being able to save.