Animal Paradise is one of the Baby Bus Series software. Animal Paradise, the zoo on baby's palm, has all the cute little animals from all over the world. They have different habits and live in different environments; all are presented in such an interesting way. Follow the mischievous animals to play all over the world, enjoy animals performing different tricks in nature. While the babies are playing this game, they can remember the shapes and sounds of the different animals and the different natural scenery.
Animal park scene description:
Pond: Crocodile, frog, hippo, elephant. It is so much to play in the water!
Desert: Camel drink water from the bottle which hangs around its neck, so quenching!
Forest: Monkey, dinosaur, tiger, rabbit. Come take a look! Dinosaur eggs will pop out and turn into nice fireworks, the tiger loves doing fitness, what a surprise!
Farm: Pig, sheep, cattle, mouse, dog, cat, goose. The farm animals will sing songs for you.
Grassland: Kangaroo, lion, giraffe. The lion has begun to study "Newton's Law".
Glacier: Penguin, have you ever seen penguin fly?
Have you seen all these amazing things yet? There are even more surprises waiting for the baby to discover.
"Animal Paradise" gives kids a brand new animal world. Come into the animal park, you will be amazed by surprises, and have an unforgettable experience.
· iOS 3.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The version of Babybus is upgraded, and the Parts of Age1-3 and Age3-6 are launched to suit for the early education of different age babies.
· The pandas of Kiki & Miumiu made their first debut to cognize the wonderful world with children.
· "Download All Apps"function was added to take a view of all in a glance.
· The "Home" button lets the program run in the background instead of quitting the game so babies can still continue the game if they misoperate the application.
· A new mechanism to play voices which solves the bug that causes inability of playing some voices in iPad applications.
· Memory optimization to solve the bug which causes automatic quit of the game that is initiated by a memory warning in some applications of iPad 1.