An essential ingredient for any family get-together or party, this book offers a good selection of games to play. With a little thought and planning, games can provide amusement for everyone and a welcome break.
Collins Gem Children’s Party Games is a fascinating, generously illustrated guide to 150 games and activities, most of which can be played by children over the age of five and by adults of any age.
Here are some key features of "Collins Gem Children's Party Games (iPhone)":
· Each game includes a recommendation for the minimum age group, the optimum number of players, the aim of the game, any preparation required, and the various stages in the game itself.
· Step-by-step instructions and clear, accurate diagrams showing techniques and methods that are easy to follow.
· Indexes of games by appropriate age and games defined by a certain number of players help finding the right game easy.
· Games are arranged under specific categories, such as action, musical, racing, dice or spoken word games.
· Old favorites are included such as Hide and Seek, Pin the Tail on the Donkey, and Tongue-twisters, as well as newer activities such as Aggression, Botticelli and Telegrams.
· Sections on organizing games and useful equipment.
· Ability to add bookmarks to games so you can easily go back to them.
· Customizable user interface with several color themes.
· Ability to add your own notes – to help you plan a party.
· Realistic page flipping imitating the turning of a book's page.
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· References to other books added.
· Bug fixes.