Fruit Madness is part of the Baby Bus software series. The babies play this game by matching the right fruit together. You would feel like in Hawaii, surround by all kinds of different fruits.
There are three levels in the game.
Simple:The fruit on the plate looks for the other half.
Medium: The fruit on the plate looks for the other two halves.
Hard: The plate is empty, you can catch all three parts of the same fruit from the random dropping fruits.
When you get the same kind of fruits you get score and the fruit on the plate will disappear.
Parents can choose the proper level for your little one according to their ages. There are some surprising tools in Simple and Hard level. Come to play kids, have a lot of fun!
· iOS 3.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The version of Babybus is upgraded, and the Parts of Age1-3 and Age3-6 are launched to suit for the early education of different age babies.
· The pandas of Kiki & Miumiu made their first debut to cognize the wonderful world with children.
· "Download All Apps"function was added to take a view of all in a glance.
· The "Home" button lets the program run in the background instead of quitting the game so babies can still continue the game if they misoperate the application.
· A new mechanism to play voices which solves the bug that causes inability of playing some voices in iPad applications.
· Memory optimization to solve the bug which causes automatic quit of the game that is initiated by a memory warning in some applications of iPad 1.