CE-Star is the first and only true Chinese/Japanese enabler software suite for Windows Mobile Smartphone. It integrates Chinese/Japanese enabler and input methods.
CE-Star contains over 9 Chinese input methods(pinyin, chajei, phonetic, quick chajei, cantonese, dayi, array, wubi and strokes etc.) and Japanese Romaji input method.
Here are some key features of "CE-Star (Smartphone)":
· Supports digital keypad and full keypad devices
· For digital keypad, supports Pinyin and strokes input methods
· Prediction for keypad/keyboard input
· Landscape smartphone support (such as Moto Q).
· Uses Unicode Truetype font to display Chinese and Japanese text clearly.
· Supports simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Japanese both.
· Simpler installation and uninstallation.
· Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0 and 6.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced support for WM 6.1 .
· Improved input panels. Especially, added the support for high-resolution devices, such as 320x320 and 640x480 etc.
· Now the font size of candidates list can be adjusted in system display settings.
· Now the Register utility displays the registration status.