InterWrite Keyboard Ara from Sunnysoft allows you to read and write in Arabic language for all applications of your Pocket PC. It also includes support for writing special characters for over 50 national languages. InterWrite keyboard Ara is shipped with Arabic Suite which contains three special Islamic applications: Prayer Times, Muslim Holidays, Hijri Calendar.
Interwrite Keyboard Ara
* Full Arabic support for all applications of your Pocket PC (MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Chat, and SMS/MMS...) .
* Full Arabic support for synchronization by ActiveSync with MS Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Notepad, etc) and with Microsoft Outlook (Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, E-mail, Notes, etc.) .
* Not only Arabic language, because IW Keyboard supports more than 50 national keyboard layouts.
* Simultaneous use of various national keyboards and quick interchangeability.
* Screen capture button.
* Support for external hardware keyboards
* Character map
* Keyboard skins with 3D look.
Includes free Arabic Suite
* Islamic prayer times for more than 1000 cities included more than 500 Arabic cities.
* Seven Methods for time calculation.
* Prayer Notifications before, after, and during the prayer time.
* Today plug-in for Prayer times.
* Year View of Muslim holidays and occasions.
* Showing both Hijri and Gregorian dates.
* Arabic / English views.
* Displaying Hijri and Gregorian calendar in month view.
* Arabic / English views.
* Today plug-in for Arabic date.
* Esc - an ideal button for closing dialogues.
* 123 - switch to numeric part of the keyboard.
* AltGr - switch to special characters and symbols.
* Fast Reset - combine Ctrl + Alt + Del to soft reset your PDA.
* Capture (button next to Space) - press button to create screenshot, the file is saved to customer predefined directory in 3 seconds (tap Keyboard functions) .
* 'Sticky' Shift - double tap Shift to switch to alphanumeric keyboard with capital letters.
* CoverKey - press Ctrl + Shift on external keyboard to hide software keyboard, press again to revert action.
* Auto-repeat - hold down stylus on any key to repeat letter.
* Gestures - use gestures to make typing smoother and easier.
* RunCalc -press calculator button to launch internal calculator and define your own calculator in settings of localization (tap Numeric keyboard) .
* NumPadExtra - keyboard is automatically extended with a num-pad in VGA resolution.
* Use items (Arabic Date or Prayer Times) in Today to adjust Prayer Times and Arabic date plug-ins in Today screen.
* Use the character map for typing special characters.
* For easy transfer of documents between your PDA and Desktop PC - we recommend RTF format for best conversion results.
* Its ease to use hardware keyboards with InterWrite.
* Helps you type faster. To delete a word from the dictionary just hold down the stylus on the word and tap delete.
· Windows Mobile 5/6
· 14 days trial