iTranslate is a universal translator for iPhone. It is useful when you are learning a new language, traveling to a foreign country, or just need to translate an email.
The app supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
Voices are available for: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Voice recognition supports: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
Here are some key features of "iTranslate for iPhone":
· Translate words, phrases and text into over 50 languages.
· Dictionaries with additional translation results, meanings and suggestions.
· Listen to spoken translations in over 20 languages.
· Say words and phrases to get the translation (in-app purchase).
· Speech-to-speech translation makes it easy to have a natural conversation with someone in a foreign language.
· You can use the swipe gesture to automatically paste and translate text from your clipboard.
· Send a translated text via email, tweet it, save it to your favorite list or simply copy it.
· Auto detect languages.
· Translation history.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some minor issues