The Britannica Concise Encyclopedia Social Science 2006 Handheld Edition, with more than 800 entries that are ideally suited for PDAs, covers key topics that you encounter everyday. Watch and learn when topics come to life with more than 19 colorful images that will improve your understanding of social science. Whether you use it in the classroom, at home, or at the office, the Social Science Concise Encyclopedia provides quick answers to everyday questions.
The Encyclopedia contains:
Anthropology, from Acheulean industry to Zhoukoudian
Education, from Acadia University to York University
Language, from abbreviation to Yiddish language
Psychology, from abnormal psychology to William Wundt
Entries have graphics, dates, biographies, measurements, history, terminology, footnotes and more.
The Britannica Concise Encyclopedia Social Science has the knowledge you need from the source you trust.
Here are some key features of "Britannica Concise Encyclopedia Social Science 2006 Handheld Edition (Palm OS)":
· Full-color Cover Page
· Storage Card Compatibility
· Keyword Search - allows for multiple entry searches
· 19 photos and illustrations
· Adjustable font sizes and styles
· ClearType (Pocket PC & Smartphone only) - uses Microsoft's ClearType technology for easier reading
· Cross Reference Links - tap on a link to see related entries without leaving the entry you are viewing