Locus is a fast and useful Online/Offline map viewer for Android. It is useful for hiking, geocaching and your everyday life.
Here are some key features of "Locus Free":
· Online maps (OSM, Google, Yahoo, Bing, OVI/Nokia, ... actually 37 types)
· Offline maps (SQLiteDB format, updated TrekBuddy TARed format)
· direct download Online -> Offline (defined area - rectangle, path, state).
· Google My Maps Viewer, Google My Maps editor (BETA)!
· POI handling => POI import into separated categories, viewing on map, basic guiding.
· support for Groundspeak PocketQuery
· Google Street View
· support for Bluetooth GPS
· work with c:geo, GPS Status
· quick and clean GUI
· and more...
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add: Online map - Prahou na kole
· add: (PRO) ability to disable "Optimization" for On-board calibration
· add: predefined profiles for Track record
· chg: information texts when downloading map
· chg: another small improvements in GroundOverlay handling
· chg: reduced memory requirements for TAR initialization
· chg: better restoring of previous state for Geocache screen
· fix: missing geocache logs
· fix: parsing EXIF info, centering on imported point, Lambert proj in RMAP and more