VisualCell is an Android application which is used to view the map of cell phone towers coverage.
While using CellMapper, do not put the phone in lock mode. This will cause it to record the wrong information due to the way Android manages power savings.
Here are some key features of "VisualCell (Android)":
· Saved data can be uploaded later (less accurate)
· Map of current towers
· Visual display of currently connected tower
· Detailed tower/cell information display for all known towers in the region
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Merged code with CellMapper to support latest network types
· Fixed some issues with not being able to exit in some scenarios