This well established introduction to nutrition and special diets has been fully updated and revised.
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful cross-linking you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
Here are some key features of "ABC of Nutrition, 4th Ed.":
· Contains new charts, illustrations and guidelines on all aspects of nutrition that affect heart disease, blood pressure, and chronic diseases such as diabetes and some types of cancer.
· Contains the current nutritional recommendations for pregnancy and infant feeding as well as advice for children and adults.
· Covers nutritional deficiencies in developing and affluent countries, as well as eating disorders and obesity.
· A comprehensive guide for general practitioners, dieticians, nurses, and all junior medical staff.
· New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowchart
· Full Color Images: Plus over 100 images that bring the content to life.
· Built-in Medical Calculator: Provide instant access from within topics to Body Mass Index (BMI) calculations
· Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo
· Windows CE/Pocket PC
· 6.3 MB