Everyone should have a Medical Dictionary, but it is particularly important for medical students and allied health professionals.
The Medical Dictionary for Android, contains easy-to-understand explanations of over 38,000 medical terms.
Here are some key features of "BEIKS Medical Dictionary for Android":
· Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience;
· Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm OS) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device;
· Full support for external media cards;
· Optional view of words list with translations on the same screen;
· Voice recognition for the English words;
· Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning;
· Excellent data compression.
· Android 1.5 and higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix: inability to perform consecutive searches in a single session fixed