The Biggest Legal Mistakes Physicians Make and How to Avoid Them is the essential, easy to use reference that helps physicians avoid a myriad of hidden legal pitfalls. The Biggest Legal Mistakes Physicians Make and How to Avoid Them is preseted in an extremely easy language, concise format. It clearly flags over 1,200 of the costliest legal errors physicians make.
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful cross-linking you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
Source: Steven Babitsky, Esq., James J. Mangraviti, Jr., Esq. (SEAK Inc.)
Skyscape has customized this reference so that you can purchased the full product with complete content for $99.95, or purchase individual sections for only $9.95.
Purchase the Mobile version and receive the Desktop/Tablet PC version FREE (a $9.95 value)!
Here are some key features of "Biggest Legal Mistakes Physicians Make and How to Avoid Them - Divorce":
· Features 120 sections highlighting over 1,200 costly, yet avoidable, legal errors and omissions physicians frequently make.
· Each section contains an executive summary, 10 biggest mistakes listed in bullet-point fashion, & 10 concise action steps which show how to avoid the mistake.
· Each section has been specially written for a physician-reader in simple, understandable language, not "legalese."
· Contains a detailed index with more than 1,600 terms so you can quickly find what you need.
· Sections written by many of the nation's premiere lawyers representing physicians. Each section is peer reviewed.
· The legal issues addressed are specific to the unique legal problems physicians face including: Stark, legal structuring of practices, HIPAA, licensing, malpractice, certificates of need, billing audits, peer review, hospital relations, OIG investigations, employment contracts, covenants not to compete, and much, much more.
· Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen.
· Windows Mobile/Pocket PC/Smartphone