Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
Here are some key features of "Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2012 (iPhone/iPad)":
· No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your device without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
· Ability to change the font size in the word definitions
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists
· Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
· Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
· Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
· Fast article scrolling
· Quick search of words while you type
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access.
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad).