DrDrugs: Drug Guide for Physicians sets new standards for drug references by increasing its focus on safe practice and effective patient care. In addition to providing the most comprehensive drug resource, DrDrugs includes over 800 built in drug dosing calculation tools. Simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step. This resource can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references.
Here are some key features of "DrDrugs (Drug Guide for Physicians) for iPhone":
· 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products.
· 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available).
· 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient.
· Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients.
· New indications and dosing recommendations for top 100 pediatric drugs.
· Pediatric, geriatric, and OB medication administration considerations.
· A complete immunization schedule.
· Special techniques for administering medications to children.
· Oral rehydration solutions.
· Drugs and breast feeding.
· List of drugs associated with increased number of falls in the elderly.
· Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury.
· "Do not confuse with" and "Do not crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted.
· Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
· Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes.
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the launch icon and store icon