Use Medical Abbreviations and Terminology as a learning tool and as a reference guide to decoding medical terminology and abbreviations. Anyone in medical profession from medical students to doctors will find this guide very useful.
Intended for everyone in medical profession from medical students to doctors.
Here are some key features of "Medical Abbreviations and Terminology (Symbian)":
· Over 2,000 abbreviations.
· Abbreviations for medical organizations and personnel.
· Prefixes, Suffixes, and Combining Forms.
· List of medical roots.
· Anatomical terms with color diagrams for Position, Direction, and Motion
· Measurement Units: Metric system (SI) | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes | United States customary units
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Use your down time to prepare for the exam.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· MobiPocket Reader