Your comprehensive guide to the essential language of medicine. Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs.
Dictionary database is powered by Merriam-Webster and contains 39423 entries.
Merriam-Webster dictionaries are the language-learning standard in America.
Here are some key features of "Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary for Android":
· English audio pronunciations made by native speakers
· Dictionary installation on memory cards to save main memory-space
· Hyperlinks between different related articles
· Search History to see the list of last 20 translations
· No Internet connection required: download the dictionary once to your device and use it without any additional expenses
· Android OS