"Neurological Differential Diagnosis: A Prioritized Approach" provides a practical, problem-based differential diagnosis for the entire spectrum of neurological disease.
The unique aspect of this resource is that the differential diagnosis lists are prioritized by listing the most common possibilities first. Furthermore, less common diagnoses that are potentially fatal or disabling in the acute period (diagnoses that "you don't want to miss") are also highlighted. Moreover, each differential also contains characteristics that help distinguish the specific diagnoses.
* Invaluable resource to practitioners and medical trainees with an interest in neurological diagnosis, including neurology, neurosurgery and psychiatry residents, also internal medicine, primary care or family medicine residents, and, of course, medical students.
* Contains concise information to assist the practitioner in prioritizing likely diagnoses when encountering a patient complaining of neurological problems or deficits.
* A marvelous example of providing the practical and probabilistic approach to patients with disorders of the nervous system.
* The most common and the most dangerous disorders are given greater weight than rare or slowly evolving conditions that are less urgent.
* Each differential also contains characteristics that help distinguish the specific diagnoses.
Additionally, you'll get valuable added features, available only from Skyscape:
* Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
* Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
· Palm OS 3.5 or higher
· Windows Mobile 5/Pocket PC 2002/2003
· Windows Mobile Smartphone