PEPID PRIMARY CARE PLUS Ambulatory and Hospital Care Suite (PCP) is the most comprehensive point-of-care resource for all physicians, including family practice, hospital and ambulatory care. There are detailed monographs on virtually every disease, condition, or drug a clinician may encounter in an office or hospital setting. At the office or making rounds, you are ready for anything from sorting out headache or stomachache symptoms, to questions about the effects of insulin-sensitizing drugs in pregnant women or treating depression in an elderly patient. From pediatrics to geriatrics, you can be confident that your point-of-care reference has the most comprehensive information available.
Developed in partnership with the Family Physician Inquiries Network (FPIN), and other leading academic and clinical physicians, PEPID is the only handheld reference with embedded evidence-based FPIN Clinical Inquiries and Help-Desk Answers.
· Nearly 2300 Disease and Trauma topics with diagnosis, pathophysiology, treatment and disposition.
· Instant access to Immediate Lifesaving Protocols BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS, RSI, procedures, quick drugs and drips, toxidromes, and algorithms.
· NEW ACLS and PALS drug summaries detail how these drugs are used in acute care life support and pediatric life support.
· NEW expanded pediatric information. From common complaints to life-threatening emergencies and trauma, complete information on caring for your smallest patients. Includes pediatric scores and scales, and a full range of weight-based drug dosing calculators to enhance your pediatric care and reduce errors.
· Nearly 400 Evidence-Based Medicine topics from FPIN Clinical Inquiries TM and Help-Desk Answers TM with over 600 integrated recommendations.
· Valuable Toxicology section which includes toxin identification, drugs of abuse, household & cleaning agents, plants, mushrooms & seafood, pest, rodent & herbicides, inhaled gases, heavy metals & caustics, medication overdoses and antidotes.
· Weapons of Mass Destruction - diagnostic and treatment information on the nuclear, chemical, and biological weapon threats YOU may encounter.
· Over 200 NEW high-resolution Anatomical Illustrations and rhythm strips. Created under the direction of emergency physicians, these are fully-integrated visual references you will use.
· Superb navigation menu bar takes you directly to the Index, Quick Reference/Tutorial, Drug Interactions, Medical Calculators and Life Support/Critical Care.
· Windows Mobile 2002/2003/5.0