This comprehensive, evidence-based reference was created by medical residents for medical residents. Complete with diagnostic and exam findings, acute management, troubleshooting tips, and indications for emergency consultation, this reference is the only one of its kind to actually guide diagnoses and therapies of hospitalized patients only, from admission to discharge. It's the perfect companion for residents, fellows, internists, and specialists alike!
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful cross-linking you can quickly and easily access related drug, disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
Source: Jason N. Katz, MD, Chetan Patel, MD, & Kamran Aslam, MD (F.A. Davis Company)
Purchase the Mobile version and receive the Desktop/Tablet PC version FREE!
Here are some key features of "Parkland Manual of In-Patient Internal Medicine (Palm OS)":
· Easy-to-use table and outline format to allow pertinent information to be extracted quickly and efficiently
· Emphasis on evidence-based medicine with key references highlighting major clinical trials and key reviews
· Differential diagnoses in every section to assist the reader in formulating targeted differentials
· Covers inpatients to help focus attention on patients you deal with most
· Warnings to critical information
· New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
· Full Color Images: Brings the content to life.
· Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen.
· Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within topics to relevant medical calculators including: Body Mass Index (BMI), Ideal Body weight, Systemic Vascular Resistance, Pulmonary Vascular Resistance, Serum Osmolality and Reticulocyte Index
· Palm OS 3.5 or higher