PharmD ToolBox was designed to provide content and calculation tools needed by today’s experienced PharmD, at the point of care. It enables the user to perform instant weight-based calculations for drug dosages, antibiotics, critical care drips, emergency drugs, fluids, RSI, toxicology, and more for both Pediatric and Adult patients. Additionally, this program adds relevant information such as mixing, infusing and compatibility guides. No serious professional should be without this tool.
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with latest 2005 updates.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section contains nearly 70 calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, ABCD2 Stroke score, and much more.
• Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and new feature of %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multiformat smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• NALS/PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with latest 2005 updates.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis) PLUS rapid calculation of doses of over 30 drugs and interventions (Updated 2005 AHA guidelines) needed for emergent pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred in version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• Toxicology - Comprehensive Toxicology Information divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
· Pocket PC 2003 / Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0 devices or newer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Auto updates now included, with future updates occurring on a regular basis
· All modules upgraded and expanded to represent latest updates in content and protocols.
· New topics added to Toxicology, PediDrips, and much more.
· Major expansion of PediDrugs to include most medications prescribed to the pediatric population.
· Improved interface and expansion of PediAbx with both alphabetical and class search.
· Many additions to the Calculator module to include items such as APACHE II score, NIH Stroke score, Pneumonia Severity index, Pediatric Asthma Symptom Severity score, ABCD2 Stroke score, Alvarado scoring system, and over 25 additional major calculators!