Pocket Reference for Chemical, Biological, and Radiologic Agents is designed for all public safety personnel who have the potential to come in contact with a victim of CBR exposure.
Provides all First Responders, as well as hospital-based medical professionals, with a concise but complete reference that is relevant to a weapons-of-mass-destruction (WMD) incident. Category A and B biological agents that are designated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as having the greatest potential for use as biological weapons are reviewed in this resources.
* An indispensable resource for Paramedics and EMS responders.Concise, yet detailed resource that will aid the user in making critical decisions regarding a CBR agent or exposure.
* References agents using the following format: agent description, clinical features, diagnosis, medical management, and decontamination.
* Included sections on casualty decontamination and triange, bilogical agents, toxins, chemical agents and acute radiation sickness.
* Initially was developed for and was used by U.S. Navy Medical Department personnel deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Additionally, you'll get valuable added features, available only from Skyscape:
* New interactive flowchart: Complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
* Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
· Palm OS 3.5 or higher
· Windows Mobile 5/Pocket PC 2002/2003
· Windows Mobile Smartphone