Prepared by residents and faculty at the Washington University School of Medicine, Washington Manual of Critical Care provides clinicians and students with comprehensive and current treatment algorithms for the management of more than 80 medical and surgical problems arising in the intensive care unit.
Here are some key features of "Washington Manual of Critical Care":
· Invaluable tool for medical students and postgraduate trainees facing ICU rotations
· Focuses on specific problems and the algorithms provide straightforward approaches to the management of these issues.
· Appendixes for drug interactions and dosages and excellent summary information on common equations
· Section on Procedures covers common procedures, including arterial and venous catheterization, intubation, chest tube placement, and pulmonary artery catheter insertion
· Palm OS 3.5 or later
· Windows Mobile/Pocket PC/Smartphone