Participate makes the painstaking, yet vital, work of scoring student participation a little easier.
Rather than going to the board, fumbling with a gradebook, or sorting notecards, you can quickly look at your entire class on one small screen, tap on any student, and a point is automatically given (or taken away).
You can keep track of:
- Oral and nonverbal participation
- Groupwork points
- Students who are on task
- And behavior (positive and negative).
Here are some key features of "Participate":
· Elementary and secondary modes for class enrollment
· Adding students from a memo pad list that you made on your computer (That is, you don't have to enter them all by hand on the handheld)
· Exporting data to the memo pad
· Multiple ways of displaying names in the grid.
· Automatic start date
· Palm OS 3.5