Memorizing Scripture verses is a laudable ambition, but a beginner can find it overwhelming. InVerse simplifies this, containing over 15,300+ verses preloaded in 2,800 of the best known Bible passages from 11 Bible translations. As your proficiency on a passage improves from Just Started to Good and then Mastered, you can categorize it for Less Frequent or Least Frequent recitation. Veterans at memorization benefit by being able to organize scores of passages between Learning, Learned, and Archive.
Inverse lets you choose whether to see just the reference (e.g. John 3:16 [Topic:Grace] NIV), a hint, or the passage being memorized. If you want a better sense of the meaning, a quick mouse click will show the context as it appears in the Bible, with verses that come before and/or after.
Inverse has a very simple, intuitive user interface. An extensive tutorial (100+ steps) is oriented to less experienced computer users. Early in the tutorial, each and every mouse click is described. Detailed Help is provided, including context sensitive help.
Here are some key features of "InVerse Scripture Memorization":
· Freeware - no time or feature limits - no nags - no ads - no spyware.
· Can limit to show only specific translation (KJV, NIV, NKJV, etc.)
· Minimal hardware/software/os requirements: Win98/WinNt or later.
· Small self-contained download (under 970k). Very quick and simple to download/install.
· Native Win32 app runs very fast, even on older systems.
· Palm-pda and Pocket-PC enabled with sync