Boost Your grades with this illustrated quick-study guide. You will use it from an undergraduate school all the way to graduate school and beyond.
Introduction: History | Conceptual overview | Statistical methods | Specialized disciplines | Software
Probability: Event | Statistical Independence | Interpretations | Classical definition | Permutation | Combination | Random element | Random variable | Random Vector
Rules of Probability: Probability Axioms | Odds | Probability Theory | Bayesian Probability
Expectations and Decisions: Mathematical Expectation | Decision Theory | Chebyshev's Inequality
Probability Distribution: Discrete Probability Distribution | Bernoulli Distribution | Binomial Distribution | Hypergeometric Distribution | Poisson Distribution | Multinomial Distribution | Standard Deviation | Chi-square Distribution | Student's t-Distribution
Normal Distribution: Continuous Probability Distribution | Normal Distribution | Infinite Divisibility
Sampling: Simple Random Sample | Sampling Distribution | Central Limit Theorem
Tests of Hypotheses: Null Hypothesis | Statistical Hypothesis Testing | Pearson's Chi-square test | Student's t-test | Z-test | General Linear Model | ANOVA | Generating Function | Non-parametric Statistics
Regression: Regression Analysis | Linear Model | Linear Regression | Nonlinear Regression | Kernel Regression | Robust Regression
Correlation: Pearson's product-moment coefficient | Non-parametric correlation coefficients | Other measures of dependence among random variables | Copulas and correlation | Correlation matrices
Applications: Borel algebra | Cumulative Distribution Function | Probability Mass Function
Here are some key features of "Statistics Quick Study Guide (Pocket PC)":
· Written in concise and clear English
· Illustrated with graphs and diagrams
· Search for the words or phrases
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· Includes Glossary of probability and statistics
· 1MB and Free MobiPocket Reader