Critically acclaimed video training on Photoshop CS4 from Adobe Press and Peachpit, now available on your iPhone!
You will not only get two hours of high-quality video tutorials from Adobe Certified Instructor Gabriel Powell, but the actual exercise files for use when you are working on your computer (using the same images seen in the video) and quizzes to test your progress. You can even bookmark Favorite sections you need to review.
The videos cover the most essential topics. Here are a few of the highlights:
* Take a quick tour of the Photoshop CS4 interface
* Learn how to use the new Content-Aware Scale feature to keep the subject of your photo intact while resizing the rest of the image
* Paint special effects on layers
* Learn how to read a histogram to make more informed tonal adjustments
* Use layer masks to limit a tonal adjustment
* Create a Web gallery for sharing your photos
* And more
Plus, once the app is installed, your video will always be viewable whether you're online or offline. The same goes for the quizzes: on or off the Internet, you can test yourself and track your progress, then review any problem topics. But when your iPhone is connected, which is most of the time (any active Wi-Fi, EDGE, or 3G Internet connection), the application provides these bonus social features:
* Favorites: Bookmark any movie for later viewing.
* Commenting: Share your tips and comments with other users.
* Twitter: Follow the latest Adobe Press news. Learn about new products, Peachpit updates, industry news, special offers, and more.
· iPhone OS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch