DOSBoxPPC is a Pocket PC port of a well known DOS emulator, DOSBox.
- Designed to work on Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003, 2003SE with screen resolution at 320x240. And it fits in that resolution.
- Three customizable toolbars.
- Two new mouse emulation modes (Touchpad-like mode and D-Pad mode) ensuring that mouse will work in any game.
- Hardware buttons mapping. Mouse buttons can be mapped to them too.
- Left/right screen rotation.
- Forced toolbar display with tap-zone or hardware button.
- Original graphics by Jehl Xavier.
- CPU cycles auto-adjust, fast screen update code and other goodies by Yury Sidorov.
- Verysimple (286-only) cpu core by Boris Letocha.
- Lots of lame optimizations.
Download build that matches your PDA's processor - XScale or ARM. Unpack archive to your storage card. Edit [autoexec] section in dosbox.conf so that mount command will point to folder you will use for storing DOS apps. Run dosbox.exe.
· Windows Mobile 2003 / 2003 SE
· XScale Processors
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Not much to say here - just check oplemu=fast option.