MJavaBoy is a GameBoy and GameBoyColor emulator for mobile phones. It is programmed in Java and many parts of the code are part of the PC version "JavaBoy." It is distributed with a test ROM, not commercial, which shows some of its capabilities. It will take about 5-6 minutes to execute completely.
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved the speed, more changes in the decoding of images to gain speed and improvements in the graphics errors.
· Added option to see the Frames per second.
· Now the colors of the "super game boy" mode are saved automatically, and can be loaded optionally.
· Added compatibility for the games that use registry RTC (Eg: Pokemon)
· The CutRom program already publishes automatically the file "mjavaboy.jad" so that it recognizes the size of the file "mjavaboy.jar" (for the mobiles that need the "jad" file).
· No longer works on Nokia 3300