ExpenseManager (BlackBerry) 6.0
ExpenseManager is a standalone expense management system for BlackBerry.
You can store the following information for each expense item.
Date: The date of the expense.
Description: A short description for the expense item.
Amount: The amount that You paid for the expense.
Currency: The currency used to pay for the expense.
Payment Method: The payment method used to pay for the expense.
Category: The category of the expense.
ExpenseManager provides you with a powerful reporting section where You can create customized reports according to your requirements and send them by email in CSV (Comma Separated Values File) for integration with Microsoft® Excel or other spreadsheets. Customization options
Date - You can select a time period for which you wish to generate a report.
If required You can include the payment information in the report.
You can include category information in the report.
You can select the categories which You wish to include in the report. Expense items recorded under the selected categories will be included in the report.
ExpenseManager allows you to export your expense data in
CSV (Comma Separated Values File) or
1. You can export a file with all the expense entries.
2. You can export expenses recorded under a particular category.
3. You can export a brief Expense Summary which contains Total Expenses to date and total expenses under each category.
You can record expenses under different categories. This categorization makes it possible to generate reports for a specific set of expenses. For instance in a situation where Your organization requires You to submit Your Medical reimbursement bills separately from other expense bills, You can assign 'Medical' category to all your medical expenses and later generate a report for all expenses under the 'Medical' category.
The application comes with 16 built-in categories and also allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
You can assign a Payment Method to each expense item out of the 7 supported payment methods.
Supported Payment Methods:
ExpenseManager supports 15 currencies.
USD (United States, Dollar)
EUR (European Union, Euro)
GBP (United Kingdom, Pound)
AUD (Australia, Dollar)
CAD (Canada, Dollar)
CHF (Switzerland, Franc)
CNY (China, Yuan)
HKD (Hong Kong, Dollar)
INR (India, Rupee)
JPY (Japan, Yen)
MXN (Mexico, New Peso)
NTD (Taiwan, Dollar)
RUB (Russia, Ruble)
SEK (Sweden, Krona)
SGD (Singapore, Dollar)
- Keep record of your Expenses on the go.
- Generate and send customized expense reports in CSV format by email for easy integration with Microsoft Excel.
- Export records in HTML format for printing or CSV for integration with Microsoft Excel by email.
- Record expenses under different categories. Comes with 16 built-in categories and allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your needs.
- Supports 15 currencies.
- Sort your Expense Lists in Ascending or Descending order by the date of expense, as per your needs.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.3
- BlackBerry Storm compatibility