A handy set of personal finance / home economics applications designed to help out with your day-to-day decisions and activities. Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to navigate between applications.
· Tip Calculator: Calculates what your tip should be, and how much each person should pay when splitting a restaurant bill with friends.
· Monthly Payment Calculator: Enter the dollar amount of an item you want to buy, the annual interest rate, the number of payments, and see what your monthly payments would be.
· Savings Estimator: Enter how much you can put away each month, for how many months, and the interest rate (P.E. calculates using annual interest, compounded monthly). The result, your “Total savings” will give you an encouraging goal to strive for.
· Phone Timer: Acts like a stopwatch to keep track of your long distance or cell phone cost while you’re talking!
· Paycheck Calculator: Calculate what your pay will be for normal hours worked, or hours worked plus overtime, less taxes and other deductions.
· iOS 2.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad