My Wallets is a powerful money management tool for Android devices. It allows you to easily keep track of your income and expenses.
The app can be used to create various wallets to control how much money you have in your bank account, safe, or on the credit card. You can also create groups and sub-groups to quickly see how much you spend in different areas.
Here are some key features of "My Wallets":
· Conduct money transfers between wallets
· View the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly report
· View a pie chart of income and expenses
· Import and export database to a file
· Set a password for accessing the program
· Change the theme, background image and time format
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added manual sorting of wallets and groups.
· Added ability to delete archive files (backups).
· Improved archiving (backup).
· With the introduction of two or more wallets now appears common wallet with all operations.
· Added filter in the window of operations list.
· Added a widget to quickly add the operation.
· Simplified method for selecting groups and wallets.
· You can now change the wallet in the operations.
· Changed interface.